There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Kluzty - My Predictions

I have been thinking and when Rookie sent us that message he told us to be on the lookout for Kluzty.

I found Kluzty on the homepage by the Lighthouse.


And he is also on Gary's background creeping into the Everyday Phoning Facility.

So this makes me wonder. Very soon, Herbert will get out of Hibernation and run away. Keep an eye out on the moniter. I think the camera will be disabled and we will be on Code Red.
My predictions could be right. Waddle on and keep smiling! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!