There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Happy77's Tips + Tricks

This is a message from Happy77:

Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. A few of you asked some great questions this weekend, so I thought I'd post a few tips and tricks for you today!

We've been nominated for a BAFTA Award!! Wonderchef12 asked, "Where do I vote?" 
If you're in the UK, you can vote for Club Penguin here: www.baftakidsvote.org/kidsvote/web/
Thanks to everyone who's voted and asked their friends to vote! We really appreciate your support! :)

Brookelas asked, "Will you make a Card-Jitsu Party video sneak peek?" 
Yep! I'll post one for you tomorrow. 
In the meantime, here's another sneak peek for you:

Card-Jitsu Party Sneak Peek 2
Next up, Billybob just announced the big Art Challenge. We want to see more of your drawings!! 

Lauren120 said, "I really want to enter the art challenge, but I don't know how! Please comment back!" 
Just go to clubpenguin.com/warmcoats to send us your digital picture! Try to save your image as a .jpg if you can. I usually use Paint to save as a .jpg on Windows:

Save as jpg on Windows Paint
Or if you're on a Mac like me, you can use Preview to save as a .jpg:

blog_111121b.jpg
Hope these tips and tricks were helpful. If you'd like to see other tips in the future, let me know in the comments! 

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
 
Awesome! I can't wait for the sneak peek video! Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!