There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin Unreleased Holiday Items EXCLUSIVE

The Holiday Party is almost here and I have some exclusives of items! CFC stands for Coins For Change. Here are the pins
  • Reindeer Pin
  • Milk ‘N Cookies Pin
  • Holiday Stocking Pin
  • Candy Cane Duo Pin
  • CFC 2011 Pin


Some backgrounds
  • Balcony Background for 60 coins
  • Santa Seat Background for 0 coins (free)
  • Holiday Tree Background for 0 coins (free)
  • North Pole Background for 0 coins (free)
  • Holiday Magic Background for 0 coins (free)
  • Sweet Treat Background for 0 coins (free)
Also some new furniture items!
  • Gingerbread Couch for 400 coins
  • Gingerbread Char for 350 coins
  • Gumdrop Tree for 120 coins
  • Gingerbread Man for 250 coins
  • Swirly Lollipop for 75 coins
  • Festive Coffee Table for 300 coins
  • CFC Beanbag Chair for 200 coins
The new wall igloo items are:
  • Jujubes for 50 coins
  • Icing Decorations for 30 coins
  • Holiday Star Decoration for 150 coins
  • Holiday Tree Decoration for 150 coins
  • Cozy Fireplace for 700 coins
  • CFC Paper Chain for 75 coins
Did you like these exclusive sneak peeks? I can't wait for the Holiday Party. Its going to be awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Echo006! Can you make me custom penguin like you have? Answer me PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I will use the picture you have for your profile! I'm just finishing my next custom penguin, I will post it on my blog and you will be able to copy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Echo! Can I use this for my blog too?

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!