There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Mystery Part 4 - My Stories and Adventures

On my journey, throughout the past I had found tons of information that I needed. I knew lots of secrets and tips. I carried on thinking on what adventure would strike past me. But nothing happened. I started to warm up by the fire. I slowly fell asleep...

I had a strange and mysterious dream! Me and my friend were at the old Mine Shack. I couldn't believe it!
Then I realised, the mystery was about the storm that came to Club Penguin for the Halloween Party. It was now the Card-Jitsu party and ninjas were everywhere! But the dream showed more...

...I started to shrink! Everything got smaller and then puffles jumped about. They were throwing snowballs at me!
Then Sensei showed up, he told me that when I woke up I must speak to him. Then all of a sudden, I woke up! My puffles started to crowd me, as if they were saying speak to Sensei.
I waddled to the dojo and called for Sensei. I couldn't find him anywhere! I wondered what he would want to talk about.

I decided to give up. But just as I turned around, I saw an old penguin in a brown coat. I looked at him. Could it really be Sensei?
It was! But then he flashed away. I wondered where he went and how he disappeared. I thought about the Shadow Ninjas. Could it really be true?
 
I still couldn't find him. I looked in the fire dojo, the water dojo, EVERYWHERE! There was no sign of Sensei.
I rushed to Aunt Arctic's igloo, to find that she was typing up the latest issue of the Club Penguin Times.
She told me that Sensei was training for Card-Jitsu snow. Then she told me about what Sensei had once said. "When something is unclear start at the beginning." I looked back at what happened. The storm started, then ninjas appeared! It must have something to do with Sensei. I said thank you to Aunt Arctic.
I rushed back to find Sensei waiting at the Ninja Hideout. He told me about the Ninjas. I realised how the storm had been created. From the Water Ninjas powers! Why didn't I think of that before!
The Mystery was solved! It was the ninjas after all that made the storm. Where will I go next on my crazy and amazing adventures? Shhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!