There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin Pay Day January 2012

Finally, after six whole hours of waiting I have been given my postcards.


You will receive a postcard with 350 coins if you are an EPF Agent!
If you are a Tour Guide you will get a postcard with 250 coins.
Together that makes 600 coins! As usual I will save mine for the next Penguin Style Catalog. I think Tour Guides should get paid the same amount as EPF Agents because Tour Guides are just as important as EPF Agents, aren't they?

1 comment:

  1. You are quick to post! I have posted part 2 of the story! You may want to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!