There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

FREE Club Penguin Graphics

There is a FREE Club Penguin Graphics Shop! You can click here to visit the shop! Tiger makes some awesome graphics, check them out! Here are my latest graphics:

Custom Penguins

Christmas Icon (Limited Edition)
Blue Thunder Icon 
 Green Thunder Icon
 Red Thunder Icon
Red Striped Icon
Underwater Bubbles Icon
 Tropical Trees Icon
Photo Icon
 Red Stamp
Do you like these graphics? Thanks to Tiger for making these awesome icons for everybody who orders them! Order and you will recieve your graphic within days!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ECHO! I have to ask you something! Can you ask Tiger to make me graphic? He didnt made mine! Take picture of my penguin with his current ctothes and send him picture! I just want normal custom penguin! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Echo! Could I have the BG of the tropical trees so I can use it for a header? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!