There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Underwater Expedition Sneak Peek Video EXCLUSIVE

Happy77 has made this cool Underwater Expedition Sneak Peek Video Part 2! Last time she was buying some items from the Penguin Style. This time she is exploring the Underwater Expedition. Lets take a look at some screenshots:
 
Thanks Saraapril  and ikk200 for telling me about this. Awesome! I wonder where the mysterious deep will lead us to. I can't believe how far out we're going to go!

1 comment:

  1. Echo! OK! I am on chat, but i cant talk! can you come on your chat?

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!