There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Fashion Show - Penguin Poll BUG

Over at the Community Page you can vote on the latest Penguin Poll! The first ever Fashion Show is going on in the Gift Shop! What will you be? I picked a photographer but sadly...
...I got an annoying Poll BUG! The precentages showed up but the bar was all messed up!
 I refreshed the page and tried again, but this time the Poll showed me TWO precentages! Which one is right and which is wrong?
Can't Club Penguin stop making these annoying bugs? I am sick of it and I am thinking about cancelling my membership! We are PAYING for bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!