There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Featured Igloos - February 1

This is a message from Happy77:

Greetings! 
You picked some amazing igloos last week! Here are a few of my favorites:

Luke89960 said: "I think my friend Juliette 3, her igloo is amazing it's like the Underwater Expedition it's really really cool you should check it out!!!" Here it is:

Juliette 3_edit.jpg
Susieq17 said: "Ellbell14 has the most amazing igloo ever!" Check it out:

Ellbell14_edit.jpg
Lemon Sips said: "I really like seeing other peoples igloos and my buddy Masqurade422 had a really awesome kingdom so you should feature her igloo!" Nice! Here it is:

Masqurade422_edit.jpg
Keep an eye out for more sweet igloos. If there's one you'd like to share, post the owner's name and why you liked it in the comments. Stay tuned for more featured igloos again soon! 

Waddle On! :)

-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!