There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Latest Updates

Right now there's nothing much going on at Club Penguin, so I'm not posting as much. Instead I'm working on The Mysterious Ninja Part 3, which should be ready some time in the middle of March! I'm trying to add some new gadgets to the blog as well, more improvements are coming soon! I'm planning on more Funny Pictures so stay tuned! Penguins are asking me, why have you put the Read More thing on your blog, because it takes ages to read the posts instead of scrolling down. The reason is, that the blog had far too many pictures on the posts meaning that it was hard to load them, so by only adding one picture and then clicking Read More, the page won't have to load all the pictures on every single post at once. This saves lagging on the blog. In the meantime, check out this cool Puffle with a Hat made by CrazyTiger54...

1 comment:

  1. Echo006!
    Can you PLEASE make a e-mail so I can send you my banner HTML code?
    -Penguiin23

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!