There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

White Penguins EXCLUSIVE

As I said before, with the help of Trainman1405, Club Penguin would be releasing a new colour called Arctic White. Hoever, it is not available in the Gift Shop yet, but apparently there was a rumour that on the server Sleet, white penguins had appeared. I thought about this and went to check it out...

I've deleted the name, as it is super EXCLUSIVE but I saw this penguin at the Dock dancing. I looked at the playercard and it didn't have a membership. The colour looks quite cool.
 What you should do if you see a White Penguin on the island is...
1. Click on their playercard
2. Click on the M Badge button
3. Click yes and then click Rude or Mean
 4. Click Lying or Cheating
You have succesfully reported this penguin, the moderators should put a stop to this penguin for hacking to get this rare white colour.
I really love Arctic White and I can't wait to buy it when it is released. If you know how to get this rare colour, DO NOT do this as you will end up getting banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!