There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Ye Olde Club Penguin Times

I've been so busy finding clues and investigating shadows, that I forgot to read the Club Penguin Times! How could I do such a thing? Anyway, here are the headlines...

...Club Penguin have been very clever and used alliteration in there headlines! I don't quite know what that word says, but I'm sure it means that everybody is getting ready for the Medieval Pary...
 ...This must be the article about those strange shadows that I've been seeing recently. I hope it isn't the shadow ninjas with their rainbow puffles! They already gave me a fright once, I don't need it to happen again!
 Finally, to end with the lovely upcoming events. Fairy Fables is returning to the stage, the igloo catalog is out now and the Medieval Event starts soon!
When darkness falls, heroes will rise against it. Or will they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!