There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

951st Post ~ Spy Phone Message

From now on, I will write what number the post is and I will post a little message like this at the top of the post. Keep Smiling! :) Click here to listen to the tune of the day!
I was busy watching the wonderful fireworks and destroying the tiny Club Penguin, when I saw a brand new Spy Phone Message! I wonder who it could be from. There's only one way to find out...
..."Agents, we must not give up! Desperatue times call for desperate measures. Report to the Command Room ~ We have a plan!"
Have you done this weeks Field-Op? If not, head over to the Dock and disable the meteor!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new idea, history will take it's place, and you will make others happy with the quotes! :)

    From Your Friend
    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!