There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Stories and Adventures ~ The End Of It All

The legend said that the Shadow Ninjas would rise with their Rainbow Puffles. When everything came to an end, there was only one way out. The teleporter! There were tons of secret EPF gadgets around the island, it would be easy to get out of the dojo. Look, a field-op...
Gary told me about mysterious cream soda happenings. This could certainly involve the Mysterious Ninja! I could catch him, once and for all...
 I searched at the Ski Hill. No cream soda to be found just a penguin in disguise, wait. It was, it couldn't be! The Mysterious Ninja was back...
 A zoom of thunder flashed and the end of the club penguin island started to happen. Shadow Ninjas and Rainbow Puffles would soon take over the island, with the help of, WHO?
That certain special penguin was me. I was the one who had the power, with one item of my choice. I realised, that I hadn't been keeping track of time and it was my birthday! The Mysterious Ninja had sent me a message saying Happy Birthday!
I was stuck in the past, there were lots of Shadow Ninjas and Rainbow Puffles, I was the special penguin, it was my birthday, I had to choose one item. The item I picked was a shining sword, then I turned blue wearing my super special grey belt and released the power...
 
...The power of Club Penguin was in my hands. I had control over every single penguin on the island. With one whistle, everything could change! I realised I was in the past, then stopped. What if this effected myself? This was too much for me to take in. Everything that had happened, fighting the Mysterious Ninja, becoming a Shadow Ninja, finding power, taking over the world. What was happening to me? The lasers went high into the sky, I dropped my sword and it fell into the ocean and the whole world collapsed around me. It was all a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!