There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

991st Post ~ The Club Penguin Times Issue 350!

Wow! After 200 issues of newspapers since I was around, I am shocked to see how long it has been. There are 50 weeks in a year, time has gone so fast! In fact, I have proof. Take a look at my stampbook and look at the back page, there you will see the 150th Newspaper Pin :) Now time for some news. Guess what? The heroes won all thanks to the EPF. The EPF are agents who go around saving the island undercover. Everybody knows about them really, it's just that their secret can't be exposed, but I just told you :)
 ...The Ultimate Jam Countdown starts now! The island is buzzing and Cadence is busy preparing...
 Don't forget to find out what's coming up with the Upcoming Events section.
Turn the page for more information. Jokes, Ask Aunt Arctic and a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!