There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1025 ~ Just Dropping By...

Tomorrow, as revealed by Businessmoose, Club Penguin will most likely update the igloo features for a totally brand new igloo experience. Club Penguin has changed so much over the past 4 years. They've changed quite a few rooms such as the Book Room, the Mine Shack, the Dojo and the Beacon! There are more underground rooms now such as the Cave Mine, the Hidden Lake and the Underwater room.
There are more servers and the friends list has changed, and now the igloo features will change! It is hard to get used to change, but it has to happen. Some penguins may not like what Club Penguin is doing, but others do. These new advertising parties aren't fun, in my opinion, but it's great to have change. Club Penguin was better when I was smaller, but this is 4 years later. The PSA is long gone and the EPF is here.
No more missions, no old newspaper that was fun to read. Even the catalog designs have changed, they are no longer those old penguins. New items are available to buy. Nothing is really rare anymore except for the very old things. There are no different series for the treasure books ~ just one so items aren't as rare. I just hope Club Penguin doesn't change the iceberg! There are way more minigames ~ that is great! The prices for things to buy are a lot cheaper especially igloos. I had to save up a fortune! Look at these rare penguins...
In the years to come, Club Penguin will be a lot different. When I look back on this blog in about 50 years later, I'll know how rare I am. This is just the beginning of a huge success. Club Penguin is very good ~ but lots of penguins are disappearing! Why is this? There are just so many bugs! Yet, there are many things Club Penguin are planning like server hopping. The world is changing, fast and so is Club Penguin. Sensei was around long before any of us ~ before Club Penguin even existed. I wonder...
So now I must say goodbye to these old igloo features and welcome the new ones. Just like the day Puffle Hats came to be, it was a big change. This is even bigger! It will change how penguins decorate their igloos. The reason why my treehouse has so many items in it is because they are rare and old. It reminds me of what Club Penguin used to be, and I will save this igloo tomorrow (or maybe a few days after as Club Penguin ALWAYS has bugs on a massive update like this) Look at all this amazing stuff...
If you add all my items up, I have 9 and a half pages of stuff just like the picture above. Yet I can only use up to 99 of them in my igloo. It is such a big decision on what to put inside an igloo. I put all the stuff that I love inside it to make me think of home :) This is all my opinion ~ others might thing differently, but Club Penguin is changing. So many more items, parties, rooms, stamps, characters, everything! Before you know it, Club Penguin won't be the same tiny island as we used to know, so enjoy it while it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!