There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1021 ~ Daily Challenge 3

I'm still a bit behind, but now I've caught up with the non-members. This is Daily Challenge 3, the last challenge for non-members. Exactly the same, just with a shirt that I already have in 2 different colours! Now I have it in red, green and blue!
 ...Wear your shirt and dance on the blue squares at the same places as yestarday :)
 ...Fun with friends! Dance together and light up the stage :) I got mixed up, this is the wrong colour shirt!
 ...And so is this one! Luckily, my friend had a boombox with him. Let's dance!
 Don't forget the forest too! Hey, that's the right shirt :)
 Once you have completed all three dances then you will recieve your gift and become a dance master!
...Come back tommorow and wear your golden microphone (if you are a member) to get a rare hoodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!