There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1047 ~ August Sneak Peeks

Hello Penguins!

We've heard a lot of rumors about what's new in August, so I wanted to share some more details. Many of you have asked what the next party will be... I'm happy to announce that it will be a new and improved Adventure Party!!!

See if you can guess what else is coming in August from these picture clues:

blog_20120801.jpg


In other news... I wanted to introduce you to the newest official Club Penguin blogger... DAFFODAILY5!

daffodaily5_hello.jpgDaffodaily5 will be posting UK-exclusive news and updates right here on the What's New Blog! She's really nice, so make sure you introduce yourself.

Until then... Waddle On!

Looks like Herbert will finally be involved in something! I haven't seen him for like a WHOLE YEAR! Well, he was trapped but then Rookie let him out and he's been out and about ever since! I think the second picture may be some flower thing, or a penguin's hairstyle with a background coming tomorrow. The first picture, I have no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!