There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Opening of the Cafe!


This is a german Club Penguin blog post translated in English, it may not have the best grammar:

Hello of baristas!


I'm's, your Federflink1. Perhaps even some of you have heard already about... This week we will open our brand new Cafe! I love it already and I'm sure you'll also love you.


Here ever, a section for you from my notebook:
Blog_new café 2.jpg
Let us celebrate the opening together. Come by and makes with on Thursday at 3: 00 P.m. on the server gloves!


Until then, told me about your most beautiful experience that you have had in the cafe. Communicated further below in a short comment your memories me. I am huge on it! Thank you :-)

FIN traffic greetings

Your Federflink1
the Club Penguin team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!