There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

September-October 2008 Better Igloos Catalog

Next we come to some items that you may or may not have seen before. I have all of these including the Coffee Table which is one of my favourites. The Kitchen Sink and Pantry were available here as was the wall chalkboard which is now a whiteboard as penguins aren't as old-fashioned as I thought.
...Compare the prices again and you'll see that they're exactly the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!