There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Arctic White Coming Soon!

Hello Penguins!
A few months back, Billybob mentioned we’re planning to release a brand new penguin color: Arctic White. And I know a lot of you have been asking when it'll come out.
I don’t want to give away too much of the surprise, but I can tell you that all players will be able to get this color before the end of the year.
Do you think Club Penguin should release more penguin colors? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Finally, as stated in an article of the newspaper lime green was released in 2006 and aqua in 2009 making the next number 2012! I don't think I will like wearing this colour ~ makes you look a little bit like a ghost :)

1 comment:

  1. Please send me a friend request in CP I'm Tubbi3

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!