There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Work done:)

Hey guys! Guess what? This blog is finally done (Woo Hoo)! After just TWO days I managed to create an stunning revamped theme! More fun and less professional than the other ones..really I see professional themes on CP blogs not fun and taking away the creativiness and fun! If you were a loyal reader to this blog you would have noticed yesterday that I accidentally took the WHOLE blog down just for something, im very sorry and that will not ever happen again..at least I have a new theme;) Anyway forget about the navbar and some of the things I said, this blog is looking better than ever and it's even similar to my blog:p How are ya'll liking this theme? Is it better than the old one? What could it improve on? Is it too great? Leave your comments below:D And before I leave if you have a Twitter then you should TOTALLY follow @GrandeYoda , he's an AMAZING  designer that helped make the header..he created that stunning logo! As always warm wishes and cold wishes:]
-Penguiin23

P.S: This theme is also to celebrate new years coming in a month or so, a great year coming with a great theme! That rhymed, didn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I can't click the pages anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! My bad...I did a little mistake and erased something...wait please:p

      Delete
  2. I AM SO JEALOUS!
    I really wish I could do something like that on MY blog!
    You even have your own little banners D:
    YOU ARE SO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYY
    -Minty

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!