There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Featured Igloos of the New Year

Here's some more of last week's igloo nominations.

I just loved your igloo nominations from our last Featured Igloos post! Check out some of my favourites below:

Garytest5000 said: “Wow!!!!! Those are cool! You should check out Juschen’s Cozy Cottage! (very cozy). Waddle On!”

Quip14 said: “I know Purflipper has an AMAZING igloo to protect the earth! It’s like a giant tree and stuff. You should check it out! Waddle On!”

Agenco said: “You should see Sj315’s igloo! He always has these great igloos that inspire people. He even inspired me!”

Those igloos were SO awesome! I hope everyone enjoys viewing them, as much as I enjoyed visiting them! Next month we have a whole new era taking over Club Penguin with the Prehistoric Party. If you know a friend that has a dinosaur, or prehistoric themed igloo, let us know their penguin name in the comments below. We’ll pick some of our dino-rific favourites and post them in our next Featured Igloos blog.

Until then- Waddle On! laugh

Juschen, I'm sure that it's time to take the tree down! Unless your putting it up for next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!