There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Moose Monday Pictures

Here's what I missed out on at Moose Monday!
Hello Friends,
Here are some shots from today’s Moose Monday celebration. Enjoy!
Image
The new emotes look so cool!
Image
After moosing around the Prehistoric Party, we decided to go to my igloo. I’ve never seen it this chaotic – it was intense!
Image
After a few rounds of igloo hide and seek, we ended this week’s Moose Monday in Ben5155′s igloo. Awesome!
Image
That’s it for this week – see you next time!
Sincerely, Businesmoose
In the last picture on the right hand bottom corner, you can see my friend Woddylan! It's such a shame that I didn't find moose, but there's going to be plenty more Mondays in 2013. About 49 are left until 2014, even then there should be more :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on finding Moose :) And thanks for mentioning me! :)

    By the way, if the form to order icons doesn't work for you, just tell me your order in our chat thingymabob.

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!