There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Penguin ~ June 2010-September 2010

June 2010 - EPF. I can remember receiving the postcard and running straight to the phoning facility. When I got there, wow. Field-Ops were soon to be built. It was such great fun - but not near as good as the PSA. In fact, the PSA was a million times better. The EPF never really had any fun missions like that - I really wanted the missions to come back - they did, later. The adventure party was also fun. Just alot different from the year before - it wasn't my kind of party that year.
 July 2010 - Music Jam blew me away. Along with stamps, it was the best month (apart from January) yet in the year 2010! I eagerly tried to get all the stamps, but I was terrible at it. I had no famous penguins stamps, yet. Or anything! I can remember the sneak peeks on the What's New blog. The first one was the stealing crab from Aqua Grabber stamp. I thought it was Kluzty and something to do with Herbert coming back. But no, it was much more than that! I loved dancing in the Conga Line, although nobody danced with me, of course.
August 2010 - The Mountain Expedition was pretty boring. But that was only because I only spent a day on it. Yes, it was a very short party actually and being away on holiday with no wi-fi was no good at all. But I borrowed a laptop, and then spent an hour doing the expedition. Nothing really happened that month. Just a great summer holiday!
 September 2010 - The fair, again. By now, it was getting a bit boring. And it would be, if the prizes weren't different. Just playing the same old games, trying to find Rockhopper. But the Puffle Circus was the best bit. I loved watching them all - back then there was no Brown Puffle, yet but that's another story.
And that truly is the end of my penguin's history. I hoped you enjoyed reading about my experiences in my first early years of Club Penguin. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!