There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Bling Bling Necklace

When Daniel, from the Club Penguin support team, gave me the Bling Bling Necklace from the Club Penguin "The Party Starts Now" EP, I entered it as soon as I could! I opened up the Treasure Chest and found the necklace inside...
 ...Then I hurried onto my favourite server and tried on the necklace! Wow :) I guess this is why I was awarded best dance moves at the Awards Show!
Thanks Club Penguin for getting me the code so quickly! I love this necklace, and I will wear it instead of my smiley face tie at the awards show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!