There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Legendary Rainbow Puffle

After completing all the 4 tasks at the Puffle Hotel, members can launch from the Puffle Cannon. I thought I wouldn't get the rainbow puffle for atleast another 18 hours, but (while I was offline at my friend's house) we had wi-fi! That was task 3 done, and when I finally adopted Rainbow - the graphics were amazing. We were in the Apple Store, and I completed the quests! Now I've got my rainbow puffle named rainbow...
and I'm so glad I don't have 20 puffles anymore! Otherwise, I wouldn't of been able to get one. These puffles aren't ordinary. Go on, you can do it. Honestly, they don't bite ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!