There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Super Penguin Style

It's April and that means new styles! This new Penguin Style is full of superheroes and powers. Lots of stuff to see so remember to get some coins because you will be spending a LOT.

Two new backgrounds! 1 festive one and a random thunder one just in case of sillyness!

New superhero outfits! Perfect for a hard muscle battle.

WOW, this costumes are brand new and epic! I like the cristal outfit AND the tornado one, not so sure about the hairdo...

Definetly my FAVORITE page! Telekinesis is probably my favorite superpoewr, and I love how it´s all draw...amazing! 

Eh, this page looks nice for like....apprentices. Reminds me of Robin....

Perfect styling for reporters, love the dress.

AWESOME outfits for civilians! Love that they brought a rare item....look at the briefcase.

WOO HOO! Club Penguin didn´t forget to celebrate Earth Day, I forgot to get the Lion Costume and Rockhopper Costume last year so yay.

And this is the last page of the new outfits because the other pages are for last month´s.

Do you like the new superhero outfits? Because I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!