There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The My Penguin App

Hello Penguins!
I’ve had a secret that I’ve wanted to share this everyone for almost a year... Today I can finally share it with you!
Some of you may have seen me show up occasionally in the Friends list from a place called "My Penguin." A few of you guessed that it may be a secret Club Penguin app on mobile... You were right!!!
I’m excited to tell you that our new iPad app is coming soon!


The first version of "My Penguin" will let you play some of your favorite mini-games, shop from the catalog, and change your Penguin's outfit . The app is totally connected to Club Penguin, so your Penguin, clothing and coins will be shared whether on mobile or the web.
That’s just the beginning, too… We'll be updating the app regularly and bringing more of the Club Penguin world to the app throughout the year!! Stay tuned to the blog for more news and updates on “My Penguin”!
Until then... Waddle On!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!