There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Enter old rooms and get old items!

Hey! Did you miss the Marvel Party? Or did you just not bother buying any of the items from the catalog? Well, it doesn't matter because now you can get the Marvel Superhero Items from the catalog, until May 23rd! Be quick, and use this link...
http://play.clubpenguin.com/?rm=851#login/
Once you've logged in, your penguin will arrive in the current party room (the Hero Carrier) and you'll find the catalog in the bottom right hand corner!
I always login to Club Penguin using the link above, so I never miss out on anything :D Yes, I forgot to buy the Marvel Superhero items - but now I've got em all!

4 comments:

  1. http://clubpenguincheatsbyandybillson.blogspot.com/2013/05/club-penguin-field-friday-may-17th-2013.html Can you look at this post on my blog and look at the image were Polo says something? Please give me credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed the link to here http://clubpenguincheatsbyandybillson.blogspot.com/2013/05/club-penguin-field-friday-may-17th-2013_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool thanks! ~Pasopenguin2

    ReplyDelete
  4. it wont work for me and i am goldbabywin on clubpenguin! its not fair

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!