There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

A few blog posts...

The Club Penguin blog has been really busy giving away sneak peeks. Here's the latest blog posts...

Hiya,
It's great to see how excited you all are for the upcoming Monsters University party. I am too!
I'm going to join PNK! I can't wait to bring my brashest, boldest style to the Scare Games! Our team is bound to look (and scare) the best!

Here is a sneak peek of what our super stylish sorority is going to look like!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team

Hey penguins,
How do you think you'll earn these Stamps? Give us your best guess!

Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

And here's the Penguin of the day...

Hiya!
I love playing mini-games, but I often get stuck! So hearing that DrPenguin193 is always sharing his tips and giving advice on how to earn stamps is such ace news! Oh, and SNAP! I have that nose too!  ;)

If you know someone who should be Penguin of the Day then Contact Us!
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!