There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Penguin 1.1

I am typing this from thr iPad, as it is much easier to share the photos with you than to email them to the computer :)
My Penguin 1.1 is awesome! For a start, I wouldn't be a Snow Ninja and have ALL the items without the iPad. But there was one time when I was stuck with Tusk on my own :(
The amount of sushi I have been getting is crazy! I've already got 20 pieces saved up, and that's not like me. What's best is the amount of coins I have now! I just played the sea levels of Puffle Rescue, got to level 38 and got 70,000 coins in about 10 or 15 minutes! Take a look...
I've already got 570,000 coins and I heard that you can only reach the maximum of 1 million! Oops :) In fact, I didn't even have to go online to do my clothes shopping - it was all in the catalog for me, as well as some exclusive items...
I'm still tryIng to master all the levels of Pufflescape, and I hope in the 1.2 update that we'll get exclusive furniture and we'll be able to decorate our igloos on the go! How cool would that be? Thanks CP for making this epic new update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!