There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

New Arrivals!

I've been talking about new things for a while now, and I'm finally excited to announce that these new things, like stamps guides, fact files, tweets, more interaction are coming in the next few weeks! I'm going to be blogging better than ever before - I'll blog all the updates - from the login screens to the party. However, I won't be blogging every single update on Thursday - I'm going to spread everything out through the week, so you don't have too much to read on one day ;) Starting tomorrow, Echo006 In Club Penguin is getting bigger and better - as well as (MAYBE) a 100,000 pageviews party!

3 comments:

  1. Have it from 10:00 to 2:00. It's the time AU, US and UK times meet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't live in Austrailia, United States or United Kingdom?

      Delete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!