There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Echo P. Bear is taking over!

MWAHAHAHA! Echo P. Bear here on this "Club Penguin blog"! I'm just a common polar bear born on Club Penguin. I grew up hating the cold. Now, I plan my revenge with Herbert and the other polar bears at the "Star Wars Takeover!" I'll be posting about our plans, and what we're going to do. I'll also be posting about all your news, because I have penguins as my slaves. Yes, slaves. They are giving us all the information we need to take down Club Penguin forever! So stay posted. And I'll also have a go at making up my own stories. Or I might just tell you about how this all started. Echo006 is not here if anybody asks for him. I sent him on a lovely holiday on a tropical island far far far far away :)
~Echo P. Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!